1952 MG TD Speedster
• From the estate of Randy Cook, noted Ferrari expert & author
• 1937 Ford Flathead V8 60, recent rebuild, 200lbs of compression/ all 8 cylinders
• New fabricated aluminum fuel tank
• Garage find MG Speedster similar to modifed MGs raced in the early to mid-50’s . Both Phil Hill and Richie Ginther did their first races in a flathead 60 V8 MGs.
• Garage find stored from 1970 m- 2009 in Birmingham AL. Since discovery, chassis, brakes, wiring, seats and engine have all been renewed.
A “garage find” MG speedster similar to modified MGs raced in early to mid 50s. Both Phil Hill and Richie Ginther did their first races in a flathead 60 V8 MGTC known as Junior 2. Race results from many events across the U.S. show MG Fords in the small bore modified class racing on road courses and hill climbs. This car was found stored in a garage in Birmingham, Alabama where it been parked from 1970 until 2009. Since its discovery, the chassis, brakes, wiring and seats have been renewed and the engineRegister To Bid On This Vehicle