1962 Ferrari 250 California Spyder LWB
Auction Estimate Upon Request
• This Ferrari Started life as an early 250 coupe; Retains 1959 Ferrari title
• It was rebodied by Bob Norwood as an alloy 250 long wheelbase Spyder (LWB) mechanical components were the same on these cars.
• This is a new build / restoration. Very correct.
• It has 16” Borrani wire wheels and tires.
• The 250 engine and chassis are serial # matching.
• Full mechanical restoration
• This car has the correct heater, roll up windows and convertible top.
• The trunk is correctly detailed with correct carpet.
• Seats are black Connelly leather as are the door panels and tonneau leather.
• Black Wilton carpet.
• Original LWB cars are near 20 million dollars.
• This car is impossible to tell from an original unless you check the numbers.