1985 Porsche 930 Turbo Modified Slantnose
1985 Porsche 930 Turbo Slantnose
- Grand Prix White
- Factory Original Recaro electric 5 position blue leather seats
- 330hp@5750RPM Flat 6
- RUF Aftermarket Intercooler
- Custom stainless exhaust
- 18” Speedline Wheels
- 4 speed manual transmission
- Power windows
- Air Conditioning
- Power Sunroof
- All steel slant nose body
- Ordered new & prepared by Alan Johnson – AJ USA Racing in San Diego CA as
- his personal car. It was NOT used for racing.
- Complete file of maintenance & service receipts, books & manuals, Porsche COA and
- Florida ownership for the last 10 years.
- All receipts showing mileage as actual at 59,608; however, due to age, the title is marked exempt.
With the more aggressive, aerodynamic body, this all steel 930S offers a unique blend of looks and performance. This Porsche was ordered and prepared by Alan Johnson of Alan Johnson Racing in San Diego for his personal use. Factory installed options include electric sunroof, AC, power windows and alarm system. The Flat-6 engine has been upgraded with new turbocharger, RUF intercooler and custom stainless exhaust. Huge 18” 2 piece Speedline Wheels carry 225/40 ZR 18S (front) and 285/30 ZR 18S (rear) and reveal cross drilled rotors at all four corners. The original blue leather interior includes factory optional Recaro power sport seats covered in matching blue leather. A complete file of paperwork includes a decade of maintenance and service receipts, a Porsche Certificate of Authenticity, CarFax and manuals. The car has less than 60k miles (records showing actual; title reads exempt) and has had the same owner in Florida for the past 9 years. This rare Porsche 930S is well sorted and in superb condition.
- Auction: Amelia Island Select – 2015
- Lot: 101
- Status: Sold
- Price: CONTACT US
- Year: 1985
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 930